Tips to Care for your Eyeglasses
To ensure you see clearly with your new lenses:
- Clean both sides of the lenses with an approved eyeglass cleaner like our PREMIER VISION Clear View lens cleaner or mild soap and water.
- Dry the lenses using the 100% cotton cloth dispensed with your new glasses.
- AVOID using glass cleaner (i.e. Windex) or paper products such as paper towels and tissue to clean the lenses.
- Please allow two (2) weeks to adapt to the new prescription.
To ensure your frame stays in great shape:
- Remove your glasses with both hands.
- Keep your glasses in a case when you are not wearing them.
- Avoid leaving glasses in the car. Extreme heat can damage your frame and lenses.
- Stop by our office for complimentary cleaning and adjustments every 3-4 months.
Frame: Each new frame is covered by a one-year manufacturer defects warranty. A $25 processing fee will be applied for the exchange.
Lenses: Crizal No-Glare lenses provide the clearest vision possible by reducing glare, smudges, UV and many times blue-light. Crizal lenses also have the best scratch-resistance protection but are NOT scratch-proof. We provide a one-time free replacement for scratches on Crizal lenses within the first year. Each scratched lens must be returned in order for the lenses to be replaced under its warranty.
Important Note: Damage due to normal wear and tear, accidental,
loss, or theft are not covered by the frame and lens warranty.
Return Policy: If you don’t love your eyewear, let us know within 30 days of your purchase and we will work to make it right! Any cancellations of eyeglasses must be received within 24 hours of purchase before they are considered a final sale and non-refundable. Vision benefits for glasses or contacts cannot be reversed or re- instated once the claim has been submitted to the insurance company and lab fabricating the eyewear.