Keep up-to-date on the latest vision-related news and eye care events in our practice. The items are displayed by year and month. To view older entries use the links in the box below to select the year and month you would like.
- Routine Eye Care services such as annual eye exams for eyeglasses or contacts, glaucoma care, dry eye visits, and other medical eye care visits.
- Scheduling Telehealth visits for minor medical visits such as: eyelid swelling (sties), conjunctivitis ("pink eye"), allergy eyes, dry eye and more.
- Emergency and urgent medical visits such as: dimming or loss of vision, symptoms of retinal detachment (flashes and floaters), eye trauma, ocular foreign bodies and more.
- Providing curbside delivery for patients picking up their eye wear.
- Placing phone orders for contacts or eyeglasses (note: all contact lens orders receive free shipping with the order of two boxes or more). Ask us how to sign up on our new online portal.