See The Difference
Welcome to PREMIER VISION
Getting the right prescription for your eyeglasses or contact lenses is an important part of good eye care. But seeing clearly is just one part of your overall eye health. It’s important to have regular eye exams with an optometrist whether or not you wear eyeglasses or contacts, and even if your vision is sharp.
The eye doctors at PREMIER VISION believe in looking at the big picture when it comes to your eye health, so we take the time to get to know you, your eye care history and your vision needs. Dr. De La Peña and Dr. Garza know that getting the right prescription involves balancing several factors, including clear eyesight, visual efficiency and your ability to process visual information seamlessly. Whether you need a routine eye examination, an eyeglasses fitting or treatment for eye disease (such as glaucoma or macular degeneration) or eye surgery (such as LASIK or cataract surgery), our optometrist will provide you with the best care, advice, options and follow up.
Premier Vision was nominated for the 2012 Small Business of the Year Award by Lone Star College and has been serving the Northwest Houston, Champions, and Tomball areas for more than eleven years. Schedule an appointment with one of our optometrists to see how we can help you get the best prescription for your eyes.
We want to send a big "THANK YOU" to all of our patients for their support this past year. Join us May 7th at our Annual Customer Appreciation Day & Maui Jim Trunk Show.
With summer just around the corner, SAVE BIG on the newest Maui Jim sunglass styles or make it the perfect gift for Mother's Day and upcoming Father's Day!
We love our patients and are dedicated to providing a safe and clean environment for all your vision care needs. Since re-opening, we continue to provide the following services:
- Routine Eye Care services such as annual eye exams for eyeglasses or contacts, glaucoma care, dry eye, and other medical eye care visits.
- Emergency and urgent medical visits such as: dimming or loss of vision, symptoms of retinal detachment (flashes and floaters), eye trauma, ocular foreign bodies and more.
- Providing curbside delivery for patients picking up their eye wear.
- Placing phone orders for contacts or eyeglasses (note: all contact lens orders receive free shipping with the order of two boxes or more). Ask us how to sign up on our new online portal.
As always, we continue to adhere to CDC guidelines for proper disinfection practices, personal protection equipment and social distancing. We also screen patients and staff for COVID-19 risk factors prior to entering our office.
New Business hours
Like us on FB!
- Monday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed